The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future
Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE) – Connected Industries has an excellent opportunity for a Lead Sales Representative to manage some of our largest key accounts in India region. In this role you will be responsible for building customer relationships to aid a focused sales team selling a portfolio of existing and newly created Connected Software Solutions serving customers within Oil & Gas and other industrial sectors. Lead Sales Representative:
- Responsible for the key account management for some of the largest accounts for Honeywell Connected Industrial business in India
- Lead sales and business development activities for assigned accounts; providing leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with Honeywell’s vision and strategic objectives
- Deliver on annual operating plan and quarterly sales targets, help in driving business growth
- Establishing and owning the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer based in India with the new connected offerings
- Support the Regional Sales Leader to recruit, train, appraise, motivate, and set standards of job performance for individuals within the sales team
- Serve as a local engagement leader of Honeywell by maintaining customer contacts and relationships at senior levels within assigned accounts
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is a must
- Post-Graduation – MBA/ MS/ M Tech will be beneficial
- 10+ years of experience sales, business development, account management or similar commercial roles
- Experience in industrial domain, preferably Oil & Gas/ Energy/ Heavy Industries
- Experience in a software sales role with proven ability in delivering successful results
- Effective communicator both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to build, negotiate and close
- Demonstrated results as a sales manager in large, complex, matrix organizations
- Understands and is able to articulate a value proposition to customers
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Leading bonus and package along with continuous development opportunities
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree / equivalent, with significant experience in the field, or Master’s degree / equivalent, with some experience.
- A comprehensive knowledge of (sales)
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Being completely self-motivated
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to exercise independent judgment
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Extensive experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape